- I have submitted only abstract and when should I submit Full Paper Now? Can I change the name of the author or paper title after I submit the paper? Can I change the title and author's name in the draft conference program ?
Ans. You can submit full paper by the submission deadline. You can make any changes the deadline of registration and after this deadline no change in any form is allowed.
- My university needs more time to approve my application. What should I do?
Ans.You need to let us know approximate time of approval. We treat the issue case by case. In any case, we cannot wait more than 2 weeks before the start of the conference. We suggest you submit your paper or abstract as soon as possible.
- Can I just submit abstract only in the proceedings? Once my paper or abstract is published in the proceedings, can I later on ask you to delete it?
Ans. Yes, you can publish only abstract in the proceedings. We cannot delete your paper or abstract or upload your modified paper again once it is included in the proceedings.
- Can I select the journal? I have sent abstract but I want to know the name of the journal for my paper?
Ans. Authors are not allowed to select the journal. The reviewers and the editor will determine the suitability of your paper for a particular journal. You must send full paper to know whether your paper is publishable in a journal. No feed back or journal selection can be done only on the basis of abstract. We suggest you to send us full paper at least 2 weeks before the deadline of registration and then we can advise you about the acceptability of your paper in the journal. You also send full paper for selecting journal even after the conference.
- Will I receive written feedback about my full paper?
Ans. Yes, every author will receive written feedback after the conference in the form of “Paper Evaluation Report” (PER). If your paper is selected for a journal, then you will also receive another written report in the form of “Editorial Review Report (ERR)” To receive ERR, you must send full paper before the conference.
- How Long it takes to publish my papers in the journal?
Ans. We try to publish your paper as early as possible but it depends on how quickly you can respond to PER and ERR and send us revised paper. The minimum period is at least 6 months.
- Can I publish my paper in other journal after it is included in the conference proceedings?
Ans. Yes. You can publish your paper anywhere even if your paper is included in the proceedings. We suggest you to publish only abstract in the proceedings. Once it is included in the proceedings, we cannot delete it later on.
- Can I get written feedback before registration?
Ans. We do not provide written feedback before the conference.
- Can I be sponsored or get special discount?
Ans. We have no fund to sponsor any body. There are early bird discount.
- When will I get draft conference program?
Ans. We will send you draft conference program showing all papers and authors before 1 week of the commencement of the conference.
- What Special Benefits you offer. Other Don’t?
Ans. We provide written feedback about your paper and almost no other conference organizer does what we would do for you. We provide assistance to improve and revise your paper; no conference organizer does the way we do. We assist to you to increase your publication and research output. No other organizer does like us.
- Do your journals have ISSN?
Ans. All of our journals have ISSN (both print and online).
- Do you provide hard copy proceedings?
Ans. Yes, all proceedings are published along with ISBN.
- I want to book hotel through you and can you help me? Do you have any special room rate for the hotel where your conference is held?
Ans. We have no dealing with any hotel. You need to book your room by yourself. However, see the file relating to accommodation which we have attached.
- My coauthor is attending the conference? How much s/he needs to pay? Can I pay for him as guest?
Ans. Yea You can register with an amount of Rs1000 for each co-author who are attending the conferences.
- Can I register for a day only?
Ans. We do not allow day registration. You need to pay full registration fee but you can stay a day.
- Can I bring my guest or children?
Ans. Yes, you can bring them but you need to send their names before to us for name tag and meal coupons and you need to pay for the guest Rs1000 each.
Step 4 - Registration
Send scanned copy of your completed registration form, along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to: email@example.com