Visa invitation Letter
If you require a Visa Letter of Invitation from GSRD, please write to us the “Visa invitation Letter Request”
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with
- Conference Paper ID
- Date of Conference
- Place of Conference
- Photocopy of Passport(having Passport number)
- Recent Photo
- It is GSRD policy to only issue Visa Letter of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees paid in FULL.
- GSRD can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications.
- It may take 3-5 business days for processing.
- Request for a hard copy visa letter will be subject to a US$15 for Nonindian and INR 500 for Indian Nationals fee (nonrefundable) to cover the cost of courier delivery, and will be added to your conference registration fee.
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements at least 3 months ahead of time, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For most accurate information please contact the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- GSRD will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee/Local Reference if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participants’ sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- GSRD will not refund the Conference Registration fees to anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participant’s inability to enter the country.
- GSRD cannot change the decision of the any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will GSRD appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- In no event will GSRD be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.